OTF is actively pursuing new locations in existing markets and other select areas throughout the country. In general, OTF looks for upscale oriented locations in both established and growing markets.
Orangetheory provides specialized group personal training sessions to mid and high income consumers. An Orangetheory studio will drive unique, high income consumers to the retail location every day.
Check out our latest feature in Shopping Centers Today - CLICK HERE >
ALREADY AN OTF BROKER?
Please click on the links below to access and submit real estate forms for approval
Site Review & Approval Form
LOI Approval Form
Lease Submission Form
If you are a landlord or broker and would like to see if your available location meets the site and demographic criteria for a new OTF studio, please complete our site submittal form below. We will then run our internal evaluation and contact you if your location meets our criteria to discuss other aspects of the site in further detail.
IDEAL SPACE FOR AN OTF STUDIO:
• 2,600 to 3,200 square feet
• Frontage of 34 ft. minimum
• End-cap or bookend
• A or B location
• Displays our corporate signage on fascia and pylon signage
• Close proximity and/or visibility to major traffic routes, freeway, etc.
• Anchored shopping centers preferred
• Walk-by traffic preferred
• Female-Driven Businesses (Home Outfitters, Bed Bath Beyond, Winners, Pier One)
• Health/Wellness Concepts (GNC, Yoga & Pilates studios)
• Gourmet National Coffee Companies (Starbucks, Second Cup)
• Premium Grocery Stores (Whole Foods, Fresh Market)
• Population: 7,500 qualifying households with $75K* minimum income within three miles / eight-minute drive time
• Age 19 to 60 years
* Certain market exceptions apply
• IT: High speed internet provider
• HVAC: one ton per 200 sq. ft. minimum w/ one (1) year landlord warranty minimum
• Electrical: Minimum 400* amp – 120/208V – three phase 42 breaker panel
• On site washrooms and shower ability
* Alternate space w/ gas available for both heat & hot water in lieu of electric - 200 amps may suffice
Site Submittal Form
Please provide any available site information.