Job Type: |
Location: Orlando, FL
Do you love leading a team, training and developing skills?
Do you love fitness and love talking to people?
Do you want to be part of a community that stands for something more?
Do you care about others’ goals and have a desire to help?
Are you driven to achieve results and would love to get paid for it?
Do you think you have what it takes, and think you’re the perfect fit for Orangetheory Fitness?
If all of these apply to you: it’s definitely time to talk!
We Burn for The Best. Our mission is to lead, support, and inspire the Orange Passion to achieve superior results.
We are growing quickly, and we’re always on the lookout for candidates to join our energetic team in our Orlando, Florida area!
To help us continue to grow, we’re searching for some great fitness-minded teammates that can help us in the Fitness Studio Manager role at our newest studios, and that may be you!
If you think you have the Orange Passion, submit your resume below and get ready to get in the Orange Zone!
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hires, trains and schedules all studio sales staff. Execute and review monthly goals with sales staff.
- Manages, develops and evaluates the performance of all OTF sales and training staff for ongoing success and future growth.
- Conducts regular sales staff meetings and attends all required webinars and other requested corporate meetings.
- Manages client and staff concerns as well as the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio.
- Works directly with Head Trainer in increasing studio utilization and workout traffic.
- Executes company’s marketing and social media efforts to promote the studio and brand and insures that sales and training staff are effectively participating in marketing and social media.
- Holds staff meetings and trainings in order to ensure the success of the studio.
- Executes and coordinates company’s marketing and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach).
- Models all studio activities through self-involvement (lead by example).
- Manages disciplinary actions involving all OTF studio employees with assistance and guidance from the Human Resources Department.
- Is responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll and facilities maintenance.
Basic knowledge of how to use a computer is needed. Our main operating system is Mind Body Online (MBO) and they must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in their position and train others how to use it. They also will need to know the basics of excel as well.
OTHER SKILL, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Multi tasking, customer service skills, management skills.
- Must be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week so that they are able to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer and employee situations
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary, paid time off (PTO), 401k savings plan with company match, fitness casual dress code in our corporate office and the ability to workout for free at any of our corporately owned Orangetheory locations. We look forward to reviewing in detail the specific benefits you would receive as an Orangetheory Team Member.
AAP/EEO Statement Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.