Regional Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: |
Location: Northern California Region (Alameda/Dublin/Albany/Emeryville/Berkley Region), CA
This position is primarily responsible for researching, recommending and managing marketing events and establishing community relationships for the purpose of increasing studio member base in the Northern California Region. The Company Corporate Headquarters are located in South Florida; however, this position is primarily stationed in the Northern California Region (Alameda/Dublin/Albany/Emeryville/Berkley Region).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with OTF (Orangetheory Fitness) Corporate Marketing Department to promote the brand, studios, classes and events in the region
- Creates new, maintains and improves current relationships with advertisers and event organizations
- Establishes new relationships with local businesses for the purpose of scheduling daily/weekly on site marketing events
- Manages the studio’s social media accounts and moderates content generated by employees, customers or the general public
- Creates and recommends themed events in studio or implements themed events created by the OTF Corporate Marketing Department
- Attends and manages all scheduled events both in and out of studio; to include setup and breakdown of any OTF displays
- Works closely with Studio Managers to schedule, implement and manage monthly VIP classes for the studios
- Arrives on time for all scheduled shifts and events
- Attends any mandatory staff meetings or sales trainings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have average to advanced computer skills and knowledge and experience with various types of online marketing.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week in order to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients
This position will supervise studio employees participating in offsite marketing events and will work with the studio manager to manage in-studio events.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.