Studio Manager – Sales Manager – Health Enthusiast
Job Type: |
Location: Buffalo, NY
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking to add a few fun, smart and hungry Studio Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
Orangetheory Fitness is a fun, passionate company with an amazing brand and company culture. We offer an atmosphere that is upbeat, exciting and collaborative to provide a positive work environment across the board.
Orangetheory Fitness is growing rapidly both domestically and internationally and our founder, Ellen Latham, was just awarded the 2016 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Florida plus Orangetheory Fitness is #60 on the 2016 Inc. Magazine 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- We offer a competitive 401k program with up to a 4% company match incentive
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans among others
- 2 weeks PTO over the course of your first year of employment
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Previous management experience preferred
- Confidence to perform on a guaranteed salary along with an incentive-based bonus & commission plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; and/or
- Minimum 2 years in managerial role
- 1 year fitness industry experience preferred
- equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales Manager must have basic computer knowledge.
- Our main operating system is MindBody Online (MBO) and you must be able to learn this system in a timely manner and be proficient in training team members to be successful in their position.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer – AAP/EEO Statement
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.